EFF Drilling School offers effective measures to maintain the essential balance between practical and theoretical training.
The centre is based in an ultra-modern building, equipped with the best tools to fulfill its training mission:
- 7 rooms equipped with high performance audio-visual technology welcoming groups of trainees ranging from 6 to 16 people.
- A DrillSim-5000 simulator enables the realistic simulation of drilling and well control management, both onshore and offshore.
- The ultra-modern Cyber Chair offers trainees the opportunity to learn about drilling and well control using the latest technology.
- The IDECO H35 drilling rig and training well. Its setup is specially designed to run a safe practical exercise while drilling and tripping operations as well as when controlling a gas kick during same operations.
- A workshop with various drilling equipments used for practice and visit (use of Koomey, mounting and dismantling of BOP RAMS).